The importance of health is increasing. Ahealthier and more balanced diet is coming to the fore. Our guests are paying more and more attention to the calorie count or empty calories. Vegan and plant-based die ts also continue to gain popularity, and meat consumption continues to be reduced. Likewise, sustainability aspectsare playing a more important role: lower Co2 emissions and a focus on regional foods.
These new nutritional trends in our new menu lines.
- We have used our creativity and designed new modern dishes.
- We want to use even more fresh, healthy products.
- We focus on core competencies, such as our homemade pasta, all sauces are homemade and we use fewer convenience products.
- We are offering more meat and fish alternatives.
- Convenience does not usually mean poor quality. The convenience products we offer are subject to strict internal checks (including checks on composition, ingredients and additives).
- As a matter of principle, we do not use flavor enhancers.
We offer our guests four new menu lines:
- "Healthy & Cheerful"
- "Veggie & Vegan"
- "Pasta & Friends"
- "Meat & Sea"
The meals are now offered as complete dishes with two or three partial components.
- Should the hunger still be greater, our guests can supplement their dish themselves at the salad and side buffet "Querbeet" with a starch and vegetable garnish.
- Under the name "Sweet Corner" we offer a daily dessert.
- Under the name "Evergreens" (daily action days) you will find popular product offers, such as Schnitzel Day, Pizza Day or our popular Bowls.
Do you value a balanced and light diet? Then our "Healthy & Cheerful" menu line is just right for you!
Here you get a full meal with a maximum of 600 kcal. In the offered dishes you will find only unprocessed food and no convenience products. Nevertheless, you can choose from vegan and vegetarian dishes, but you don't have to do without meat, such as lean chicken or low-fat fish.
Our menu line "Gesund & Munter" is therefore the perfect alternative to hearty meals and helps you to be mentally fit and full of energy.
In our menu line "Veggie & Vegan" you will find daily changing vegetarian and vegan dishes that offer a good alternative to our meat dishes.
Here you get homemade and fresh pans, among other things with vegetables, tofu, cheese or legumes. But also popular convenience products like the baked Camembert or meat substitutes like bratlings and sausages based on soy, Quorn or also made from milk, find their place in "Veggie & Vegan".
Our "Pasta & Friends" menu line includes a wide variety of our popular homemade pasta variations, such as whole grain or spelt. The homemade spaetzle in herb or walnut variations also find their place here. Gnocchis from potatoes or oats may not be missing here of course also.
These dishes are primarily vegan or vegetarian, but some are also available with meat.
No one should have to do without meat and fish. That's why we offer complete meat dishes with vegetable and filling side dishes in the "Meat & Sea" menu line. Convenience products are used here only very occasionally.
When purchasing meat and fish, we consciously look for high-quality and upscale products. Even at the purchasing stage, we avoid endangered fish species and only use fish from sustainable catches. We also want to process and offer more organic meat in our meat dishes.
When selecting our suppliers, we pay particular attention to ensuring that certain quality criteria are met.