Direkt zu den Speiseplänen


www.studentenwerk-hannover.de Logo StwH

Right of Access

Unmarried fathers have a right of access as well. That means if a father wishes to have contact with his child, the mother can only deny this if she can prove that contact with the father might do harm to the child.

Children, too, have a suable right of access to each parent. The child can get counsel in the context of Official Assistance (Beistandschaft) by the Department for Youth and Family and be advocated at Family Court if necessary.



Studentenwerk Hannover
Social and International Affairs Dept.

Lodyweg 1 C
30167 Hannover

Phone +49 511 76-88 919
Phone +49 511 76-88 922
Phone +49 511 76-88 935
Fax +49 511 76-88 927

Consulting Times