Direkt zu den Speiseplänen


www.studentenwerk-hannover.de Logo StwH

Child Estate Law

What are the regulations of legal paternity for non-married parents? What do you have to consider in regard to custody? What about the right of access for parents and children? Is there any subsidy for the implementation of children’s rights and do parents have a claim to counsel?

You can check, clarify, and take care of some questions on Child Estate Law and the consequential visits to the authorities before delivery.

The following booklets are highly informative: Die Beistandsschaft (Official Assistance) by the Federal Ministry of Family, Senior Citizens, Women and Youth and Das Kindschaftsrecht (Child Estate Law) by the Federal Ministry of Justice are highly informative.

In this section, we offer Information on different aspects of Child Estate Law as well as advice on where to hand in applications or get further support.

For more information, please choose the headings in the menu.



Studentenwerk Hannover
Social and International Affairs Dept.

Lodyweg 1 C
30167 Hannover

Phone +49 511 76-88 919
Phone +49 511 76-88 922
Phone +49 511 76-88 935
Fax +49 511 76-88 927

Consulting Times