Direkt zu den Speiseplänen


www.studentenwerk-hannover.de Logo StwH

"B-Schein" Housing Vouchers

In order to lease a publicly subsidized flat, it is necessary to provide a special housing voucher called "Wohnberechtigungsschein" or "B-Schein". As the income limit for a single person is quite low and will be calculated individually, many students will be qualified to receive this housing voucher. It is valid for one year.

You need a "B-Schein" for the Student House Klaus Bahlsen, Garbsen, International Quarter and the »Haus am Berggarten«, at the other student houses of the Studentenwerk, a "B-Schein" is not necessary!

For more information, please contact

City of Hannover – Department of Housing and Urban Renewal
(German website: Stadt Hannover – Fachbereich Stadterneuerung und Wohnen)
Section Housing supply, agency and vouchers
Sallstraße 16, 30171 Hannover
Phone: +49 511 1 68-4 38 58



Studentenwerk Hannover
Student Accommodation Dept.

Jägerstraße 5
30167 Hannover

Phone +49 511 76-88 048
Phone +49 511 76-88 029
Phone +49 511 76-88 972
Fax +49 511 76-88 949

Office hours