Direkt zu den Speiseplänen


www.studentenwerk-hannover.de Logo StwH

Governmental Support

Only in exceptional cases, international students can receive governmental student loans/grants, the so called "BAföG" loans/grants or the "Bildungskredit" (educational loan).

General information on conditions that international students have to fulfil in order to receive BAföG and Bildungskredit can be found in the "International Students" portal by the Deutsches Studentenwerk (DSW), on page Government funding.

If the regulations listed there should apply to you, you can get further information in the BAföG & Co. section of our homepage (in German).

If you should be uncertain about whether you are entitled to receive governmental support, the BAföG consultants of the Studentenwerk's BAföG Department (page in German) are happy to advise you.



Studentenwerk Hannover
Social and International Affairs Dept.

Lodyweg 1 C
30167 Hannover

Phone +49 511 76-88 919
Phone +49 511 76-88 922
Phone +49 511 76-88 935
Fax +49 511 76-88 927

Consulting Times