Direkt zu den Speiseplänen


www.studentenwerk-hannover.de Logo StwH


Most international students need a valid visa for entering Germany. For detailed information on regulations, please refer to the Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst (DAAD) website, on page Visa/Entry into the country.

Immediately after you have arrived in Hanover, you have to apply for a residence permit. The DAAD has worked out a detailed information sheet answering all questions on visa and right of residence: Information on the legal framework conditions for Immigration and Residence of foreign students and scholars [PDF].



Studentenwerk Hannover
Social and International Affairs Dept.

Lodyweg 1 C
30167 Hannover

Phone +49 511 76-88 919
Phone +49 511 76-88 922
Phone +49 511 76-88 935
Fax +49 511 76-88 927

Consulting Times