Direkt zu den Speiseplänen


www.studentenwerk-hannover.de Logo StwH

University Faculty/Department

If you have any questions about your course or subject of study, you can also address your faculty/department where you are studying. You can contact, e.g., the "Auslandsbeauftragte" (people in charge of international students).

Furthermore, there are also subject-related student tutorials specifically for international students at many faculties/departments.

In order to get information on the offers of your faculty/department, visit your university's website and then advance to the subject of study in question.

Once more, here are the links to the universities' websites:

Leibniz Universität Hannover (LUH)
Hochschule Hannover (HsH = University of Applied Sciences and Arts Hannover)
Medizinische Hochschule Hannover (MHH= Hannover Medical School)
Stiftung Tierärztliche Hochschule Hannover (TiHo = University of Veterinary Medicine Hannover, Foundation)
Hochschule für Musik, Theater und Medien Hannover (HMTMH = Hanover University of Music, Drama and Media)
Fachhochschule für die Wirtschaft Hannover (FHDW = Business University of Applied Sciences in Hanover)



Studentenwerk Hannover
Social and International Affairs Dept.

Lodyweg 1 C
30167 Hannover

Phone +49 511 76-88 919
Phone +49 511 76-88 922
Phone +49 511 76-88 935
Fax +49 511 76-88 927

Consulting Times