Direkt zu den Speiseplänen


www.studentenwerk-hannover.de Logo StwH

3. Transferring the Semester Fee

Before registering at the university you must pay the semester fee.

Please don't do that from your home country! Foreign transactions are often liable to a charge and complicated.

You can pay the semester fee cash at the bank, but this is not for free, either. It is advisable to transfer the money from your giro bank account. The transfer form is included with your registration notice or you can get it at the international office of your university.

4th Step »



Studentenwerk Hannover
Social and International Affairs Dept.

Lodyweg 1 C
30167 Hannover

Phone +49 511 76-88 919
Phone +49 511 76-88 922
Phone +49 511 76-88 935
Fax +49 511 76-88 927

Consulting Times